Wednesday, 24 September 2014

If only life were as simple as black and white.



There is always that one annoying person during summer that goes on about how they rather it was Autumn so they can wear more layers etc, unfortunately that person happens to me me amongst my friends. But hey, there's no shame in my game! I have already switched all my blankets in for thicker duvets, traded in my favourite Peach Iced Tea order at Costa for hot chocolate. And after rearranging my wardrobe during the weekend, stocking away most of my summer gear, I can happily say my wardrobe and I are now welcoming Autumn with arms open wide.









I wore my fluffy coat with a pair of black cropped high waisted trousers, a grey v neck t-shirt, and a pair of plain white canvas shoes. I'm excited to wear this coat more during the colder seasons, I bought it two sizes up as it was the last one in stock, and I was so in love that I didn't mind it being loose. Besides, I like my coats cosy and comfortable. Also it'll leave room for layering underneath when it gets even colder.









Thanks for stopping by, until next time if you have any questions, drop me an e-mail or comment below. :)



Photo Credit: @IAmFatiimaa on Instagram


Trousers: River Island
Coat: River Island
T-shirt: Topshop
Bag: MK
Glasses: Gok Wan

3 comments:

Afeeyah Cherry said...

Oh gosh that coat is seriously everything and more!!
Afeeyah xo

New post ~ http://smilerrr.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/pink-duster-coat.html

Annabelle Jama said...

Dear wahiba (sorry if that isnt your name) but moving on i just wanted say wow you really are an amazing young women!! I love the way you dress as well as how passionate you are about fashion! You really do inspire me to do more and explore more of my creative side, i wish you the best in everything and im sure with that million pound smile you'll go far!! Sincerely a 17 year old xalimo����������

Wahiba said...

That is sweet of you, thanks for the comments!

W x