Monday, 25 August 2014

Sunday.





Strangely Sunday has become my favourite day of the week. This week I met up with my girl Cheyenne in Shoreditch. My love of food immediately led me down to the international food market in Brick Lane. I had Chinese (no surprise there) followed by smoothies that looked better than they tasted. - We felt so cheated lol

Sundays were always the one day I'd stay at home, watch a movie, have a feast with my family, then do my hair, nails etc and prepare for the week ahead. But I've traded all that good stuff in for the unexpected, randomness we encounter on our days out together, and oh boy, do we come across the most unusual people and situations. Seriously, there is never a dull moment. :P

Outfit details:
Shirt: GAP
Shoes: New Look
Bag: DKNY
Glasses: Gok Wan

No comments: