Sunday, 31 August 2014

On the go









Lately I've been wearing my ripped Zara jeans at every given opportunity. I've probably worn these jeans in every way possible. - They're so versatile and extremely comfortable. You can definitely expect more of them in my future posts. I paired my jeans with a string vest from Topshop, which I wore back to front, only because I wanted a high neck. The cardigan is actually a dress I bought from my favourite Norwegian store Bik Bok. And of course my MK python bag (Seriously, I hardly ever put it down)








Shoes: Zara
Jeans: Zara
Vest: Topshop
Cardigan: Bik Bok
Watch: Belongs to my mama :P


Photo cred: Cheyenne

1 comment:

Afeeyah Cherry said...

Love this look sweetie; I want each item.
Afeeyah xo

New post ~ http://smilerrr.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/paris-chronicles-peplum-dress-and-bun.html