Monday, 25 August 2014

I'm back.

Hello to my old and new readers!



I am blogging again after stopping for two years, now just feels like the perfect time. I was having a conversation with my friend Cheyenne the other day, and we were saying how crazy it is with the blogging world now. When we both met years ago, there weren't that many blogs and now it's just insane, - there is a blog about everything. Having said that, I love discovering and reading new blogs and sometimes just admiring the gorgeous photography. If my life allowed me too, I'd probably sit here doing that all day.

I really love where blogging is at now, there are so many opportunities that come from blogging, and it's a great way to network. If you're still reading this, I'm so excited to share my on going journey with you.


Outfit details:
Jumper: Vintage basement, Brick Lane.
Trousers: Mango
Shoes: Zara

2 comments:

Afeeyah Cherry said...

Welcome back babe; I always loves your style :)
Afeeyah xo

New post ~ http://smilerrr.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/paris-chronicles-maxi-loving.html

Anonymous said...

you are Beautiful manshAllah, love your blog